Sunday, January 24, 2010

IT'S ME ACCORDING TO SAM (TOTALLY SPIES)


It's me according to Sam Totally Spies. I'm choosing her character because she is fully determination in everything that she do. She is strong, and always support her friends in every thing she do. She looks matured among her friends. She is intelligence and always be rational even in critical situation. Sam is not only gorgeous but she also good in martial arts. Even she busy with spy but she can divide her time between spying and study. She loves her friends very much just like me. She is caring, loving and take care of friends. Sam always sacrifice herself for her friends. She is energetic,strong, and cheerful person. That is the reason why i choose Sam as the character that define me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Totally Spice..I love their gadgets :)
    Unfortunately, I can't really remember which is Sam. hehe..Well, based on the description given, it seems that you have positive vibes. good! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their gadgets too..
    actually I love the way they spying.
    i hope so that i i have that spirit too..
    thanks your comment miss

    ReplyDelete